Friday, October 3, 2008

A day of rest


Well, here I am again after only writing a few days ago. We are enjoying a day of quiet together while on this mini-tour, yes, together! It is really nice.

We have really enjoyed the opportunity to connect with so many great people here in Montana and Idaho. We would love to squeeze you all in our suitcases and take you with us. It is so good to be back home here in the West!

This day has been quiet and I have had time to be still and think. It is becoming real to me that we are moving to Kiev in just a short while. (we leave on October 15) It is a bit overwhelming when I think of all the changes that will happen very soon. And so, I am asking you all to help by praying for us. We are ready to do whatever God has for us. We want to know what that is and how He wants us to do it. Would you please pray that He makes it clear to us? When we first get to Kiev, we will be meeting neighbors, making friends, filling out paperwork and all that goes with moving. We need your prayers.

Would you pray for our family too, this is also on my mind as I think about moving. We will be spread all around the globe. This will be a time of growth for us all, and it will be good.

thanks for checking our blogspot!

we rely on your prayers and are encouraged by you!

serving Him together,

Kim for us





2 comments:

Donnie and Blythe said...

Hey, I found your blog! You guys look relaxed!

Donnie and Blythe said...

Hi Jerry and Kim,
Donnie here. I'm so thrilled to know I can still glean wisdom from you two wise sages through your blog! I love you and miss you. Hope your trip back is a good one.