Sunday, March 29, 2009

Fabulous Friday


Fabulous Friday. Why? because that was the day I was supposed to make cinnamon buns at HBR, our son's dorm. After riding the bus home with all the guys, we mixed up the dough. I really didn't make the buns at all, I just sort of directed the making. Parker and the guys enjoyed an afternoon of baking. And then came the most important part...the eating of them...yeah, they were delicious! It was good to hang out with Parker and his dorm brothers, he is blessed with many great friends.
We are very thankful for God's goodness. We are so happy to have Parker home with us for Spring Break! I am hoping the time goes by very slowly!

2 comments:

Donnie and Blythe said...

Hope you have a great time together. I know it will be different without the girls, but I'm praying that it will be really special and fun. -Blythe

Mindy said...

I'm sure you all will have a great time together. I'll pray for slow time! It looks like the whole cinnamon rolls experience was fun too.