Thursday, December 4, 2008

crossing paths

Ok, I have been thinking about this ever since we went to Moscow for Thanksgiving and decided that I needed to blog about it. Ever since we have moved here to Kiev, we have been praying that God would bring about divine appointments with people that He has already been working in and that are already seeking to know Him. So, after praying, we go about our business each day, anticipating that God will bring these people into our lives.
Now, instead of seeing people, like those who stop us to ask directions, or the mother pushing her baby in a stroller as only props the scenery of our lives, we are seeing them as the people that God has put into each day for a reason.
I haven't felt this excited about ministry for a long time. I wake up each morning expecting God to bring into our lives folks who need Him.
So, why am I blogging about this?
After pondering this for a week, I began to wonder what our world would look like, if each of us looked at our days and the people that God brings along as divine opportunities.
So, anyway, these are some thoughts...

1 comment:

Donnie and Blythe said...

I couldn't be more excited about your excitement and your outlook on life. So proud of you both.
Donnie