Sunday, October 4, 2009

Back in the classroom

well, today I just printed out the lesson plans for the English class I am going to on Tuesday...differences between American English and British English. I should be an expert, because I speak American English, but...honestly I googled it so I could see some of the main differences. We volunteer our help at the nearby University. Native English speakers are a hot commodity and our price is right!
I am pretty excited about getting back into the classes, I find that I really love 17-2? year olds...it is so interesting to hear what they think about politics, world events and life. We have been welcomed into the classrooms and hope to do a great job helping with English skills. Many of these students also will be attending the movie/discussion club. ~kim

No comments: