Monday, September 22, 2008

Red Lodge




This week has found us in Red Lodge, MT. I have been really glad that Jerry told me to be sure to pack clothes for cooler weather. As usual, he was correct. It has been refreshing to sleep with the windows open at night and enjoy the cool night air in the 40's. And then to have the sun shine toasty on our long sleeves during the day.


We have enjoyed a few days of rest and renewal here as well as time with Jerry's dad and family.


I had the priviledge (for the first time) of attending a Beth Moore conference in Billings!!!! No not a telecast, but real life. The Red Lodge Alliance gals invited me to go with them. It was such fun to get to know each other as we spent quite intensive time together and the conference was very good too. I would recommend one to everyone. Thank you to Pastor Bryan and Tammy and all of you in Red Lodge, you welcomed us, made us feel like one of you and we just loved hanging out with you. We will keep you in our prayers and ask you to keep us in yours!

1 comment:

JB and Iris said...

Miss you guys so much!!! I have only been to one Beth Moore conference and I would go again in a heartbeart!!! Do you think you could get her to come to fall retreat here sometime??? hmmm... Hugs! Stay warm!