Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Stars on Ice


Here we are....the not so famous Stars on Ice of Kiev! We usually hang out at our place and have fun speaking in English, but last week one of us had the grand idea of getting together on a totally different day to go ice skating while we spoke English. It was a beautiful evening, the snow was gently falling. We warmed up afterwards with tea at a cafe and laughed about the fun we had going round and round in the rink, managing not to fall. Such fun people to have the privilege to know.
As we drank our tea and laughed...someone had another brilliant idea - to go snowboarding!
Yikes!

Remember us as we have fun, sharing our lives, dreams, hopes and the most important stuff of life.


4 comments:

Rundstrom said...

Mom you're so cute :)

Siyang E Phoyadx said...

I have been to Kiev and Ukraine! We actually brought a piece of it home with us. I heard you are having terrible weather. Do you help homeless children? Since you get together to speak English, are you from an English speaking country? Go to O'Brien's Irish Pub at 17a Mykhailivska St. for me. I went there and liked it. I pray for Ukraine every day.

deb said...

I like this - "Remember us as we have fun, sharing our lives, dreams, hopes and the most important stuff of life." It's also a good summary of my God-given ministry in Kenya... or as I like to say, "Loving my neighbor as myself".

Gina Gao said...

I really like your photos. Keep up with your blogging!

www.modernworld4.blogspot.com